Full-Time Year Round
Start Date: Immediately
Direct Report: Executive Housekeeper
The Mountain Club on Loon is seeking a full-time Runner to join our team of resort professionals. The Runner’s primary role is to assist Room Attendants by stocking closets with clean linens, supplies, chemicals etc. The Runner will also transport trash and dirty linen to the designated areas.
Strong team player with a positive attitude. Individual should be reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner
• Size and stack sheets for distribution to guest floors
• Take daily count of all hotel linens
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull at least 50lbs
• Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
• Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
• Must work well in stressful, high-pressure situations