Full-Time Year Round
Start Date: Immediately
Direct Report: Executive Housekeeper
The Mountain Club on Loon is seeking full-time Room Attendants to join our team of resort professionals. The Room Attendant’s primary role is to clean guests’ rooms and property common areas. Room Attendant duties include but are not limited to the following: Picking up after guests, preparing fresh linens, making beds, dusting furniture and fixtures, washing floors, vacuuming carpeted areas, emptying trash cans, cleaning windows, cleaning bathrooms, and stocking supplies.
This is a full-time, benefited position with a $500.00 sign on bonus paid in the following increments: $100 after first 30 days, $200.00 after 60 days and $200.00 after 90 days.
Personal Attributes: Strong team player with a positive attitude. Individual should be reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team.
· Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner
· Take daily count of all hotel linens
· Must be able to lift, push, and pull at least 50lbs
· Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
· Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
· Must work well in stressful, high-pressure situations
· Adhere to all MCOL standards and safety procedures