The Mountain Club on Loon, a Full Service – Resort Hotel in the White Mountains, has immediate openings for Full & Part Time Front Desk – Reservation-Night Audit Agents interested in joining our Professional Hospitality team! The successful candidate will be relaxed and friendly with a natural desire for customer service. Sales & computer skills are a plus. You will be in a challenging and (in-season) a fast-moving environment. Entrepreneurs should definitely apply!
Front Desk – Reservation – Night Audit Agent Skills:
• High school diploma/GED required
• Basic math skills & attention to detail
• 1+ years’ customer service experience required
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable working with computers. The more the better
• Ability to work well with others and alone.
• Flexible hours (both ways)
• Ability & Desire to “Make Someone’s Day”
• You will work in Front Desk & Reservation & Night Audit Departments. Knowledge in all areas will make you a star! You will handle incoming calls and arriving/departing guests – closing/opening procedures and everything in-between.
• You can be trained to meet and exceed guests’ expectations by anticipating and delivering the experience they are looking for.
• You will communicate across all departments to ensure prompt responses to guests’ requests and Audit processes
• Part/ Full time
• Shift and Skill Level Differential
• Flexible Hours
• Very Much a Career Potential Position