Part-Time Year-Round, Full-Time Seasonal
Start Date: Immediately
The Black Diamond Pub at The Mountain Club on Loon is seeking part-time bartenders for breakfast, lunch, and dinner shifts as well as potential banquet shifts. Full-time seasonal positions are also available. As a bartender, employees are responsible for: Making hand crafted cocktails, pouring draft beer, general knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits as well as; greeting guests, taking food and drink orders, running food, clearing, cleaning and setting tables, processing payments, assisting with buffets and other general work in the dining room such as side work, and cleaning. Bartenders should feel comfortable with cash handling and payment processing.
Strong team player with a positive attitude. Bartenders should be reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as with a team.
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Must be able to carry server trays
· Work weekends and Holidays
· Able to communicate effectively with staff and resort guests
· Must be able to work on your feet for most of your shift