Part-Time Year Round
Start Date: On or around June 1st
The Mountain Club on Loon is looking for a second shift receptionist for the Spa & Wellness Center. Spa receptionists play a primary role in selling products and services and ensuring guest satisfaction. Spa receptionists are responsible for booking spa services, selling and policing memberships, checking guests in & out, and booking facility reservations. The spa receptionist will also be responsible for cleanliness of locker room areas and general facilities. On the job training provided.
Strong team player with a positive attitude. Individual should be reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Excellent communication, guest service and time management skills
• Ability to answer and return phone calls in a professional manor
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a plus
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work on a team as well as independently
• Able to organize, plan ahead and manage workload