Part-Time Year Round
Start Date: 06/05/2021
The Black Diamond Pub at The Mountain Club on Loon is seeking part-time servers for breakfast, lunch, and dinner shifts as well as potential banquet shifts. Full-time seasonal positions are also available. As a server, employees are responsible for: greeting guests, taking food and drink orders, running food, clearing, cleaning and setting tables, processing payments, assisting with buffets and other general work in the dining room such as side work, and cleaning. Servers should feel comfortable with cash handling and payment processing.
Strong team player with a positive attitude. Servers should be reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently as well as with a team.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be able to carry server trays
• Must be able to work weekends and Holidays
• Must be able to communicate effectively with staff and resort guests
• Must be able to work on your feet for most of your shift
Part – Time Team Member Benefits:
Fitness Center membership, employee discount on spa services as well as retail and food, 401k after 7 months (must be 21 years old) , pass to Loon Mountain Recreations.