Mountain Club on Loon Completes $9 Million Renovation
Renovations update, October 22, 2012
The Mountain Club on Loon’s renovation continues on schedule. The Health Club and Spa renovations have begun with a completion date set for early December. The Spa renovations will focus on locker rooms, HVAC systems, ceilings, carpeting, indoor whirlpool tubs, saunas and steam rooms. The indoor swimming pool, outdoor whirlpool tub and spa services will remain operating during the renovations.
New Hancock Room and Wedding Center
On Friday, November 9, 2012 at 6 PM, there will be a ribbon cutting to officially open the new Hancock Room and Wedding Center. The Hancock meeting room was the original space for Loon Mountain’s Children’s Ski Program. These renovations have been ongoing since July 22, with all construction handled in-house by the Mountain Club’s engineering staff, under the direction of Chief Engineer Phil DiCato. The new Hancock Meeting Room and Wedding Center will offer designer décor, enlarged meeting space, expanded bar, new food preparation facility, and state-of-the-art audio/visual technology.
A multimillion dollar renovation will make your stay extra enjoyable.
In our ongoing commitment to provide a superior experience to our guests, we recently completed extensive renovations throughout the lodge. These efforts come just two years after a major floor-to-ceiling refurbishment of all Club Rooms, Studios and Suites – elevating your total experience to one of uncompromised enjoyment.
Wide-ranging upgrades include:
A WARM NEW WELCOME
- The rustic beauty of natural cedar in a handsome tongue-and-groove design now graces our exterior entrance.
- New ambient evening lighting sets a relaxing tone for your enhanced stay experience.
BEAUTIFUL NEW HALLWAYS
- Floor-to-ceiling renovations include stylish new carpeting, rich wood paneling and a pleasing new paint palette.
- Soft new lighting also contributes to a more relaxed ambience for coming and going.
EXPANSIVE NEW VIEWS
- All new picture windows and sliders have been installed in every Club Room, Studio and Suite for more breathtaking views.
- Effortless operation lets you bring the outdoors in with ease during warmer months.
ENHANCED TV VIEWING, TOO
- Stylish flat-screen TVs are featured in all guest rooms from the highly rated Samsung brand (37-in. screens in Studios and Suites, 32-in. screens in Club Rooms).
- TVs feature full connectivity for video devices (HDMI, PCs, component) – stream from your own computer or request a DVD player upon arrival.
A MORE COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT YEAR-ROUND
- An advanced new heating and cooling system provides optimal climate control in guest rooms, hallways and other common areas for your added comfort.
- New in-room thermostats allow you to regulate temperature more precisely.
- Front desk WIFI controls ensure your room is the perfect temperature when you arrive.
Come experience the newly renovated Mountain Club on Loon – where every aspect of your stay will delight you as much as the endless activities that surround you.
Read the Press Release: Mountain Club on Loon Hotel Renovation